- Submitted: Jun 27 2013 05:30 PM
- Last Updated: Jun 27 2013 05:30 PM
- File Size: 2.09MB
- Views: 2780
- Downloads: 65
- Developer: FlatZ & Glevand
- Source: Link
Download PS3 PHAT HDD decryption tools
PHAT console owners can enjoy decrypting their internal PS3 HDD's, an work originally stated by Glevand but never finished, and previously updated by Flatz as an PoC, but now some rough tools have appeared that can as least do the job on PHAT consoles, now maybe in the near future there will be hope for those with Slim consoles.
- On the PHAT consoles AES-CBC-192 is used for HDD encryption and AES-CBC-128 for VFLASH encryption.
- So no tweak and tweak key here. Each sector is encrypted with the same zeroed IV.
- VFLASH is encrypted once with ENCDEC key and zeroed IV!
- Data key is of size 32 bytes but only the first 24 bytes are used for HDD and 16 bytes for VFLASH.
- See also Multiupload.nl - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (contains scripts of ENCDEC emulator for both types of consoles).
Other files you may be interested in ..
Dec 10 2014 07:52 PM
Sep 19 2014 03:46 AM
Jul 16 2014 06:50 PM
Feb 25 2014 10:07 AM
Feb 25 2014 08:31 AM
Feb 07 2014 06:38 PM
Dec 31 2013 05:40 PM
Dec 25 2013 01:20 AM
- 1,867 Total Files
- 44 Total Categories
- 11 Total Authors
- 483,244 Total Downloads
- REBUG 4.75.1 REX EDITION Latest File
- Senaxx Latest Submitter
23 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
2 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users
Yahoo (1), Google (3), Bing (1), rodrigoqueijo, ekawdai